All I want is for this to be permanent.

 


Why would she leave her underwear in my room unless she did it on purpose? I've always wanted to be a female, especially a mature woman, since I can remember. Now that I'm 14, I still have these dreams, which is why I frequently sneak into my mother's room and dress up in her clothing. It's the least I can do because I'll never be able to be a genuine lady, so I'll have to pretend. 
But something was different this time. When I entered my room, I discovered my mother's lingerie set. Since I wore it a few days ago, I recognised it. I chose to put ti on because the house was empty, and then it started. My body twisted and morphed until I looked just like my mother. When everything was finished, I couldn't stop staring at myself in the mirror. I've always adored my mother's beauty and wished to look like her if I had been born a female. My request had been realised, and I couldn't miss this opportunity. I dashed into her room and yanked open the drawer.

"This red one looks lovely," I commented as I put on her red bra. Next, what should I do? Thong? Perhaps the black cocktail dress I seen in her wardrobe. The choices are unlimited, and I now have a body that can fit all of these great dresses. All I want is for this to be permanent.

He had no idea his mother was a witch. She spotted him one day as he was pursuing his crossdressing fantasies. She then used her lingerie to cast a spell that would last for 24 hours. And she was overjoyed since her son was having a great time. She may make him a little younger since she preferred a daughter rather a son.

No comments:

Post a Comment