Did I Just Call Her Son??


 My mother and I had only been cursed to switch bodies for a day. We were bickering in public when we were overheard by a witch. The witch stated she could assist us understand each other's perception since she was unhappy with the way we spoke to each other. That's when she started chanting something in Latin and I temporarily lost my vision. Something was awry when I could see again; I wasn't standing in the same position as before. Instead of seeing my mother, I saw my own body, which had a shocked expression on its face. That's when I opened my mouth and let out a breathy gasp.


"Come see me when you understand." Before going down an alley, the witch said. We tried to track her down right away, but she had vanished. As we returned to the car to return home, I was terrified and felt sick, as my breasts bounced. When we returned home and went into the house, I began to panic until my mother, who was presently in my body, calmed me down.

"Don't worry, sweetie; we'll get through it." She rubbed my back . I was about to cry, so I held my mother, but I crushed her head to my now magnificent bosom, which appeared to calm me down.

I attempted to get used to walking in my body the next day, but my wide hips and enormous ass made me move extremely differently, and every step felt like my thighs were rubbing together, reminding me of what wasn't between my legs anymore. I removed the bra my mother was wearing, but the incessant bouncing and swaying became too much for me to bear, so I reluctantly put on another bra. When I walked into my mother's bra drawer, it took me a few minutes to find one that I liked. I noticed how bizarre it was that I was wearing a bra that I liked after strapping it on.

We ordered pizza that night and avoided talking due to our new voices. I was grateful because my father was going to be gone for a week on business. That meant I wouldn't have to inform him and deal with the embarrassment of another guy, my father, finding out I was now a middle-aged lady and his lover.

I awoke the next day hoping that everything had been a nightmare. I reached for my crotch, hoping to locate my morning wood, but all I found was a tuft of hair leading to the folds of skin on my vaginal folds, prompting a small feminine gasp. I was still my mother, and it was real. To start the morning, I got out of bed, put my hair up, put on some mascara, and chose a lovely clothing from my mother's closet. It never occurred to me that I had no idea how to do any of this stuff yesterday and now I did.
I shuffled around the kitchen, becoming more and more like my mother by the step, and cooked bacon for my sleeping mother. My mom's favorite after a cup of coffee, not mine. I knew I needed to shower. I didn't want to feel my mother's wet naked body, yet it seemed appropriate.

I went into the bathroom and undressed completely, the chilly air making my nipples hard and large. When I heard the door open, I leaned into the shower to adjust the nobs. It had to be my mother! I instinctively stood straight and covered myself, stretching one arm across my rack and holding one breast while the other shot straight to my flat crotch. We were both taken aback.

“Son! Close the door!" I said  without realizing it.
"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" She replied, swiftly closing the door. Even if it was her body, I was still astonished and humiliated that my mother saw me naked, and....wait... did I just call her son? Did she just refer to me as mom? When I looked in the bathroom mirror, I saw my mother's terrified face looking back at me. I had no idea when the witch's spell would end, but it was making us more and more alike.

Maybe this will be permanent, and I will be able to become a wonderful mother and wife.


2 comments: