Just Helping

 


Noah, do you even fucking understand what you have done. Bro you just literally had sex with my DAD. How could you even do that man? And why the fuck are you naked! I am not a psycho to see my mom naked lying in her bed. It was my mistake that I asked for your help, said Arthur. 

C'mon man chill. And you better start calling me Mom cause I am never ever going to leave this awesome body of Mrs. Clarke. I mean how could I ever leave this beautiful milf body. I wasn't the one who fired a fucking costume gun at your mom and made her into a skinsuit. Arthur you were the one who did it and was scared as fuck as to what will happen now. I am just helping you out here. 

It was all my fault, I was so dumb to ask you to help me. Please can you now leave my mom's body? I have figured out a way to convert the skinsuit back into the real body, Said Arthur pleading to Noah. 

Bro are you kidding me, I would never even think of leaving Mrs. Clarke's voluptuous body. 

Noah please you need to understand that's my mom and besides don't you have a life of your own? 

Huh you mean my old rusty life, I was literally born as an orphan and was raised by my foster parents who literally treated me like trash. They wouldn't even file a police complaint even if I go missing or even if I end up dying they won't give a fuck. Why would I go back to living such a lowly life. I am better off being a trophy wife to Mr. Clarke. 

Besides the sex I had last night was literally heaven on earth, and how could I even forget the massive cock of Mr. Clarke, oops I meant my darling husband's cock. And you better start referring to me as mom, my dear son.

Now my dear son will you please leave my room, your mom needs to have some time for herself. 

All Arthur could do was listen to what Noah was saying. He had no choice but to pretend to be a son to his best friend, probably his mom now. 

3 comments: