Harder Baby

 


I shouldn’t have accepted the beer, but when Uncle Tom offered me some, I wanted to make him feel better, have some fun and get over the fact that Aunt Debra had left him.

Little did I know he had already gotten over the fact his wife had left him by deciding to make himself a new one with some weird chemicals he’d stolen from work.

Which is why I’m officially a missing person, whilst my new identity is my Uncles new wife. We’ve moved to a house a state away from my old home and are currently christening of kitchen along with the rest of the house.

“Are you done back there?”

“Whats that?”

“I said HARDER BABY, HARDER”

“That’s what i thought.”

1 comment:

  1. I don't know why, but I just think this is a delightful (short) story (the GIF contributes quite a bit to that, by the way!). In spite of everything, I wouldn't mind the involuntary nature of the permanent change into a real woman. I always secretly hope that, in my case, I will "coincidentally" change permanently into the woman I've always wanted to be: a loving, chubby (!!) (Absolutely, I really want this, all of my own! seems downright blissful to me!), curvy, fertile, attractive, shapely, well-filled, busty Asian woman (Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai) with (semi) long dark hair, and an absolute preference for wearing leather skirts , leather pants, leather leggings, leather dresses and leather jackets. It seems to me downright blissful to be one of those, forever, and if I also find and commit to a loving man with whom I will have very intense sex at least twice a day for the rest of our lives, who will also wish to literally receive all his cumloads in me, never on me, and with whom I receive three children together, whom we will lovingly raise, then my happiness is truly complete.
    N.B.: It really seems absolutely delightful to be fucked doggy style yourself as a chubby Chinese woman, as shown in this GIF, both vaginally and anally. It just seems delightful to me to be able to experience this as intensely as possible as a real woman .... . -Tom-
    Meer over deze brontekstBrontekst vereist voor aanvullende vertaalinformatie
    Feedback sturen
    Zijvensters

    ReplyDelete