Best Friends To Couple

 

It’s good to feel comfortable with myself again. After a long process of adjusting into this body I’m able to smile again. I wasn’t always a woman, before the great shift I was a man named Mike.

When the great shift hit the earth I found myself in a rather embarrassing situation. I was about to go to sleep when suddenly I found myself in my friend’s bedroom. My body felt strange, very strange. My friend Greg was on top of me, pushing his manhood inside a vagina I obviously shouldn’t have. It felt great at first but the pleasure faded when I realized what happened. I swapped bodies with his Girlfriend Stephanie.

I screamed at the top of my lungs scaring Greg so hard he actually fell from the bed. I tried to explain what happened but I was panicking and Greg didn’t understand what I wanted to say. It was later when we turned on the TV where the news were all about the phenomenon later called the great shift.

It was hard for us both, especially when we learned it’s probably permanent. I lost my body and Greg who was lucky enough to keep his own body lost his girlfriend. As good friends we supported each other during those hard times. The real Stephanie showed up a few days later, in the body of a high school girl. Greg was happy to reunite with her but we both knew they couldn’t continue their relationship, not when Stephanie was 13 years old. Stephanie stayed with us for some time, mostly because she wanted to make sure I take good care of her former body. She gave me her clothes and taught me how to put on a bra, along with a few other useful tricks.

The first few weeks were awkward for me, to say the least. I was trying hard to get accustomed to be inside Stephanie’s body, getting used to her hair, her breasts, her face in the mirror and all the differences between a man and a woman. Whenever I got naked or put on her underwear I felt like I was invading Stephanie’s privacy. Greg on the other hand had to get used to the fact that his friend is inside his girlfriend’s body. I’m sure it was difficult for him as much as it was for me. He really loved Stephanie and I doubted I could replace her but if there was the slightest chance I was willing to try.

After some time I got used to this body enough to treat it as my own. Greg also seemed to get used to my new appearance and he begin to treat me as if I was the real Stephanie. Sure at first it was just innocent flirting but with time it was becoming serious. I knew Greg still had feelings towards this body. I don’t know if a part of Stephanie stayed within this body or it was something else but I begin to feel some sort of sympathy towards Greg and it wasn’t just friendship. It took some time but eventually we got intimate and when we gave up to our feelings our relationship changed form best friends to boyfriend and girlfriend. Now I’m discovering the pros of having a female body.



1 comment:

  1. Request:could you please make caption seris like this: a husband live happily with his love,but someday he accidently swap body with the neighbor’s wife,after first panic,he is persuaded by the woman in his body that they should tell the truth to their spouses or any others to avoid to been seen as crazy persons,they decide to help and teach each other to pretend to be each other and trying to find information of swapping back at the same time. As he stay longer and longer in the life neighbor’s wife,he miss his wife more,although he almost can see his love everyday and say hi to her!When he lay in bed, he even can hear his love’s sexy moan across the thin wall. They lay in the different sides of the wall,no more than 1 meter,but it seem thelongest distance in the world!Could he go back to his life,or will he settle down into the life of neighbor’s wife,it depands on your decision!
    (please no Age Progression or Age Regression in this story)

    ReplyDelete