It Changes Everything Sweetie!

 

“What the hell did you do to my body!” David’s mom yelled at him for turning her into a 5 year’s old boy. ” That’s not a way to speak to your mother” David reminded her. “You’re not my mother! you’re my 12 year’s old son. Just because you turned yourself into a grown woman doesn't change anything, now change us back!” Karen demanded. ” It changes everything sweetie” David said with a smirk. “You can’t give me orders since I am the mother now, so i suggest you begin to behave like good little boy or else you will get the worst spanking in your life” David became serious. Karen lowered her head “I’m sorry mom” She accepted her defeat, her childish mind couldn’t oppose David’s authority, he was the adult now.

David was satisfied with the effect of the magic book he found. He was tired of being bossed around by his demanding mother who wanted to control every aspect of his life. He decided to reverse the roles so he turned her into a little boy while he changed himself into an adult woman. Now no one will give him orders and he was free to do whatever he wanted.

“Do you have anything to say young man?” David was enjoying this situation more and more. “I will not rise my voice on my mom again” Kate apologized. “Good ” David smiled. “Now go play in your room. Mommy have a date tonight so i need to prepare myself” David said softly. Kate’s eyes had widened up. “Don’t worry. He’s really nice, I am sure you will like him”.

4 comments:

  1. Accepting requests? It's about a old homeless man possess a single mom's body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I do Accept requests!
      Nice idea maybe the post might come out next week

      Delete