Joe to Jamie (Request)

 I am Joe a 33 year old regular plain office going man. I have always believed that I was born with the wrong gender ever since I can remember. I've always thought that I should have been born as a female instead of living such a boring and dull life as a male. It's not like I am gay or something . Perhaps what makes me different from others is that I would still love to be with a woman. Up until now I had only 1 girlfriend that too was when I was in high school. But after being a female it's easy and my only chance to be with a woman. 

One day My whole life got turned upside down when the role exchanger hit the town. I swapped bodies with my new neighbour Tina who was just a 20 year old hot girl. I had my sexual orientation intact and was no where interested in males even though I was in the body of such a beautiful female. I had waited all his life just for this moment. I now went with the name 'Jamie'. Now I had to work in the office full of males staring me and flirting with me and just trying to get into my pants. Even my bestfriend Ryan whose personality got exchanged with that of a college quarterback,made moves on me. But I politely refused saying I had no interest in males and was now only attracted to females. 

Few days later I met Naira in the bar I often visited. I found Naira to be very attractive and hence went and offered her a drink. Naira was 23 years old good looking young woman. Naira was previously a straight female but had her sexual orientation switched. Naira was only attracted towards females now. After few times meeting each other, I and Naira fell in love. And started dating each other. Naira was always the dominant partner in the bed which is what I kinda liked about her. This role exchanger thing turned out to be a blessing for me.


Here is me getting my pussy pounded from behind by the love of my life.


3 comments:

  1. Hey! I hope that you are doing well. Your caption Cheaper than tickets is one of the hottest ones i've seen. I love mom son swaps, and AP swaps in general. I love your captions and I have a request.

    I have a crazy next door neighbor named Renee. She is in her mid 50s and is a bit crazy, big time drinker. Can you make a caption where somehow she makes a deal with me (Jordan 23m) to swap bodies for 1 week, but then we end up stuck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Can you make a caption for our anniversary? It's about my wife Rachel and myself, Robin.

    Robin planned an amazing date night, with dinner, flowers and going to the theater included, exactly what Rachel was looking for. Rachel however was empty handed and decided it was time to one of Robin's greatest desires - experiencing life as a woman and finally have his name match his gender. Secretly Rachel would love to experience how it was to be with her (wo)man as well.
    Both have an extremely pleasant time exploring going out in their most sexy outfits and at home in their most sexy lingerie playing with each other. It is LOVED so much that Robin might stay like this for a while longer.... or forever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you make a story, that a hobo steals his neighbor's single mom body and pretends being her?

    ReplyDelete