It's not gay!!


 "Don't you think this is gay?", asked Eren (19). "It's not gay when I am in Rosie's (19) body",said Adam(19).

Rosie was the hottest girl on the campus Almost everyone was attracted to her but Adam was a special one. He orgasmed while thinking about Rosie just when the FOSE passed from the Earth. "Put your fucking dick inside me now",said Adam while shouting on Eren. Adam had no other choice but to happily oblige to Adam's command. Adam was going to go on the ride of pleasure while having his first ever sex as a girl.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I will become the "unwilling victim" of a woman who resembles the woman I want to be myself permanently in this way: a loving and caring, lovely, chubby (Yes !! I love it to be such a woman myself !!), curvy, fertile, attractive, shapely, well-endowed, busty Asian woman with (half)long dark hair, prefarably an Chinese, Filipine, Japanese, Indonesian, Thai woman with an absolute preference for wearing leather skirts, leather pants, leather dresses, leather leggings, leather jackets. Please let this happen to me by accident, I will consider myself to be(come) the luckiest girl / woman in this world .... . - Tom -

    ReplyDelete