Let's Party

 




Dominik (14) was visiting his aunt Judith for a week. The first night he went into the shower and took the shower gel that his aunt had given him. As he rubbed it on himself, something strange happened. His body took on feminine forms. His penis disappeared and slowly grew breasts that got bigger and bigger. At the same time, he was aging to around his mid-30s. Dominik should have panicked, but it felt so good. He continued rubbing his new breasts. As a pubescent boy, he had long dreamed of seeing real tits. He turned off the water and took a towel.

 Suddenly Judith stood in the door and Dominik dropped the towel in shock: “Well, Dominik. Or should I better call you Dana? Or Denise? I see you found my magic shower bath. I thought we could have some fun while you're at my house. I hope you like it. It's obvious how you sometimes stare at mine and your cousin's breasts.

 Well, now you have your own. Believe me, you will love your new body. And since you're of legal age now, you can go to the bar with me and a couple of friends tonight.

 Dominik, now Denise was a bit confused. Although he had often fantasized about being a woman, he had never thought that this would really be the case. But it felt good and he was finally grown up.

 “Okay Aunt Judith. Or rather just Judith. Then let's party."



P.S. : It's my fucking BIRTHDAY today.

3 comments: